Our Mission is to Save Lives: Highlights from 2017
2017 was another amazing year for the White Rose! Thanks to the hard work and faithful witness of our volunteers and staff, plus your generosity, support and prayers, we were able to advance our mission to save the unborn and help mothers.
Here are some highlights for 2017:
- We received 4233 client visits;
- We provided 988 free sonograms.
- We distributed $45,401 in direct financial assistance to clients
- 350 newborn gift layettes were given to mothers.
- 613 972-BABY-DUE calls were answered by volunteers.
- 163 women received well-woman care at our clinic, including STD testing.
- 124 women were enrolled in our Magdalene Program and 80 of their babies were delivered in 2017
OUR MISSION IS TO SAVE LIVES!
St. Joseph’s Helpers is a Catholic lay apostolate and non-profit organization that is dedicated to saving lives.
We offer comprehensive care to women at three Dallas area White Rose Women’s Centers.
214.821.6292 Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 9am-4:30pm Saturday: 9am-1pm Material donations accepted at this location
4313 N. Central Expressway Dallas, TX 75205
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 9am-4:30pm Saturday: 9am-1pm
Material donations accepted at this location